“Boost Immunity and Health” Smoothie Challenge Free Course
This post may contain affiliated links.
Fitness and staying healthy is one of my passions. That’s why I created this free smoothie challenge course for you. You will receive smoothie recipes, tips and a shopping list.
The goal of this challenge is, to:
- Boost your immunity
- Get better nutrition
- Stay or get healthy
- Feel more energized and fit throughout the day
- Higher intake of fiber, minerals and vitamins
- Help lose weight
- Show you ways to make healthy snacks (2go)
In this smoothie challenge email course you will get 6 emails. The first email will introduce the eCourse and provide a shopping list, so that you can get prepared. After that you will receive 5 smoothie recipes, each day one recipe to try.
- Day 1: Citrus Smoothie. This Citrus Smoothie boost your energy and immune system. Perfect to start out and fill your body with important vitamins. Calories: 0
- Day 2: Berry-Banana Smoothie. Berries and Bananas are the perfect mix. The greek yogurt provides proteins and the spinach provides minerals like zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium, yet you won’t taste the spinach. This is very healthy drink, simple to prepare and it tastes great! Calories: 130
- Day 3: Orange Cream Smoothie. Oranges are very nutritious and contain a lot of vitamin C. The spinach provides minerals like zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium, again you won’t taste the spinach.You can add some vanilla extract for the taste but you don’t have to. Calories: 40
- Day 4: Berry Breakfast Smoothie. Yogurt, oats, flex- or chia seeds make this smoothie into a breakfast smoothie. You can vary the amount of ingredients to your taste. This is a great meal for the morning, filled with good nutrition and vitamins. You won’t taste the spinach but it provides a lot of minerals. Calories: 170
- Day 5: Grapefruit Ginger Smoothie. Grapefruits are a great source of vitamin C and promote weight loss. Ginger is great for your stomach (morning sickness, heartburn,…) and prevents cold and flu. With the Grapefruit Ginger smoothie you will definitely boost your immune system. The basil leaves give this smoothie a very nice taste. Calories: 0